Acoustic insulation refers to the overall ability of the building elements to reduce the transmission of sound through them and Al Intishar Insulation is one of the prominent Acoustic Insulation providers in UAE. There is a growing demand for Acoustic Insulation in various areas, which we have successfully been catering to. Based on the type and loudness of the sounds to be insulated and the NC levels required to be achieved.
Sound Insulation for Walls
We are carrying out sound insulation for walls as per our clients’ requirements using:
- Foam products used as prefabricated boards or in-situ sprayed- on systems
- Membranes with polypropylene/ polyester fleece for impact acoustics
- Wool blankets (glass or mineral wool) of varying densities and thickness
- Combination systems of two or more of the above materials
- Suspended ceiling systems to reduce impact sounds
Sound Insulation for Buildings
There is an increased need for proper sound insulation in offices and public spaces due to presence of entrances, hallways and frequent human traffic. The open plan designs used nowadays’ the partitions and the suspended ceilings provide poor privacy to the occupants. Hence proper acoustic insulation is mandatory for good acoustical workplace environment.
We are carrying out Acoustic flooring for both airborne and impact sounds by using:
- Mass Loaded Vinyl (MLV) sheets
- Prefabricated cellulose acoustic floor panels
- Impact reduction synthetic fibre pads
- Recycled rubber flooring underlays
Want to connect with our experts ?
Our experts always happy to assist you, please send your requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 055 3440300